Labradors Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well tonight we're off for our first time at ringcraft! I must admit I'm feeling very nervous. Nervous that Roxie won't behave, nervous about joining an established class and more to the point that Roxie will do a poo in the church hall where it's being held!! :oops:

I'm going to feed her earlier and fingers crossed.....

Will let you know how it goes, to be honest with you I don't really know about it. :roll: :oops:
I'm excited beause I get to meet Penny, the owner of Jupiter who is Roxie's Dad. :) Maybe he'll be there!

Beth and Roxie xx

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Beth you will be fine I am sure, they are all doggie people and they have probably all had dogs poo on the floor at some stage.
I never used to feed my pups before training, do it when you come home. Thats what our trainer taught us anyway.
Roxie won't show you up, be chilled with her and most of all have fun.
Penny came in earlier and wondered if I had heard if you were going tonight.
Let us know how you get on and yes please, will come over for lunch with Lex and Lil on thursday.

Trace xx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad you can come. Ellie is now begging me to let her have the day off school so she can see Lilli. She still thinks she's having a Lilli pup lol.

Beth and Roxiexx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We're back! I really enjoyed it and Roxie loved meeting new dogs. Penny was absolutely lovely and made us so welcome. I also managed to pick up a lot of new points.

Roxie was very good . Bless her!

Watch out Crufts here we come :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Glad you had a good time, well done you, I know you were nervous.

Ellie, I will work on your mum, I did promise you!!!!! Ssshh don't let her hear!!! :lol: :lol:

See you thursday.

Love Trace xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts