Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
M1 junction 12 toddington services NORTHBOUND ran off west across cornfield towards wood half left of car park.

http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?...gDIBGNb_3527OBXgIvucPT1ZF5GXNTxJvs72KzYfjf3YS

George is a Labrador cross Portuguese water dog. He had just been picked up by his new owner and was on his way home so does not know the area. Owner stopped at services as the dog was being sick..he slipped his collar and was clipped by a car on the motorway...owner followed and last saw the dog running in open countryside 1 mile west of the services.

any offers of help or sightings/info please phone 07783 389722

george is microchipped

please if you can spare an hour or two get out there and poster for george

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
The scenario from my nightmares having travelled a lot with Luna and knowing that she's an expert collar slipper. I LOVE the security of a half-check collar she's never yet backed out of it.

I hope that George finds someone friendly who'll help him get back to his new home.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
ooh this is very near me. have the police been informed?

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
i've read the dog lost... Dawn... do you if he ran towards toddington and what time was this?

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
i've called into work and my friend will keep an eye out for an reports that come in

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
if there is no news by tomorrow morning i'll make some calls to the recovery vehicle depot thats up that way. There won't be anyone there now but will try in morning. hopefully he'll be found by then :(

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
NORTHBOUND ran off west across cornfield towards wood half left from car park..............
anything you guys can do will help
the more people involved the better

my brother in law works at toddington manor and will spread the word there in the morning.
i hope this is going to be a happy ending

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
just seen my email Dawn...poor George...hope he is found safe and well soon :( :(

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
hello any news before i start ringing round? Any sitings?

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
my computer keeps crashing..sorry that's why i haven't been able to update.
marie met owner and they sighted george......... he dashed off but thye spotted him again.
he is very interested in them but will not approach as the corn is obstructing his view he can't see marie's darcy and so is staying put.
trap should be set this evening so lets hope he takes the bait and is safe very soon.
thank goodness for this site and all you guys that don't just sit and do nothing...............you actually get out there and HELP!!.
i'm sure marie will be able to fill us in further later on.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts