Labradors Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help!! I just can;t live without my LF fix!!!

I got my 7 day death warning this morning - so of course immediately went and paid my annual fee for the fix....

I have the receipt from Paypal to say that it has all gone through and followed the furbabies instructions on the screen - including returning to Furbabies and pressing "Continue" as instructed - but it does nothing and my expiry date remains the same....

Please could someone check and confirm that you have received payment and that my subscription has been renewed - I'm just worried that something has gone wrong between Paypal and LF and you don;t know I have paid the subscription - please please can someone put me out of my misery!!!!

Many thanks!

Eve

·
Registered
10,815 Posts
They are going to make you fight for it Eve :lol:

Are you watching the clock ticking away on your membership.......... breaking out in a sweat ............. biting your nails............... what are you going to do ????

8O 8O 8O

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
PANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh so right laydees!!!!

Its a cold sweat breaking out here - minutes and seconds ticking away to a nasty bout of cold turkey......

HELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Administrator
20,995 Posts
You have until the 1st Eve, so dont worry at the moment, but if it starts to get close give me a shout and I'll rattle a few tins. :wink:

John :D

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks John - what I am more worried about is that something has gone wrong either with the Furbabies site (as it did nothing after I came back from Paypal) or between Paypal and Furbabies...

I always think that the sooner these things are chased and followed up, the easier it is for the banks concerned to trace the transactions and sort the mess out.....

The Abbey :roll: (gawd help me but I hate 'em!) messed up an investment of mine - or at least the interest payments. I patiently waited several months before going in and making a fuss - only to be told off and told that I had made it very difficult for them to trace what had been going on..... it took several more months before I saw any money....

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
of course eve they could be trying to tell you something :wink: but i have a plan, you get in your car with the boys and come up here, then we will leave bramble neo and zak to their own devices whilst you and I sit and drink wine and watch lf via my pc, see its simple really, :lol:

sheila and zak

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
_Jac_ said:
They are going to make you fight for it Eve :lol:

Are you watching the clock ticking away on your membership.......... breaking out in a sweat ............. biting your nails............... what are you going to do ????

8O 8O 8O
Eve biting her nails????????? No chance of that....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
It usually takes about a week for subs to go through furbabies Eve, you should be ok for the 1st hopefully :D

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fingers crossed Mary!!!

Shirley - my poor nails are but shadows of their former selves, they've lifted heavy objects, they've cleaned and they've been battered... - and they're naked!! 8O 8O

They are so looking for a good home - keep asking me to put them into rescue and stop the abuse.... :lol: :lol:

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
hmmm tried to find the order on FB but cant find it Eve, can you PM me some more details i.e. what email account you use on FB and address as i think i have found the paypal transaction but can't even find an account for you on FB ?

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you very much lab admin - have PM'd you - twice!! You just can't get the members these days can you???!!!!!

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So there I was wondering why I hadn't heard from Labadmin - but when I looked it had all been sorted......quietly, quickly and efficiently!!!

So the bad news is folks - you're stuck with me!!!!

Thank you very much labadmin for your help and for sorting out the issue!!!

Eve Neo and Bramble

1 - 14 of 14 Posts