Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While we were at Rendlesham I took the opportunity to reserve our pitches for 9th July 2010 camping.

I have reserved 14 pitches on a first come first served basis, but you can't confirm until March 2010.

So if anyone is interested, then please let me know on this thread.

RESERVED FOR THE FOLLOWING (subject to payment from 01 Mar 10)
Nat & Gaz
Susan
Tracy & Rod
Mary
Den & Phil
Ness & Leanne
Vicky 12
Marie M
Sarah Jane
Vanessa (Gnome)
Georgia x 2 pitches
Linzi
Jackie
Gezza
Liz
Shirley

(have I missed anyone that put their hand up?)

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
yes please :D

let me book it in with the olds too - otherwise i might have to slum it in a tent heehee

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME PICK ME !!!

I will be there with my 2 ratbags ! Gives me plenty of time to save for a super dooper tent !!! :D

·
Registered
318 Posts
Oh yes yes can we come too. It will probably be a family weekend for us which would make 5 humans and probably just 2 doggies.

·
Premium Member
21,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OK...looks like I am going to have to up the reservation, we are already upto 16 pitches including me and Gary, I know inevitably we will have drop outs so when we go on our holibobs in Sept to Rendlesham, if the numbers grow to 18+ I will reserve 20 pitches, that should be plenty.

·
Registered
426 Posts
we wanna come too!!! - can we? can we?

Just Bug and me, and our tent is EMBARRASSINGLY HUGE!!......Would love somebody else to use the spare bedroom and make me feel just a little better...

We're off to Rendlesham for our family hols last week in August and when camping amongst strangers have had to book 2 pitches!

I think amongst friends, we would only take one pitch.....but can borrow a smaller one if we need to (if we are allowed to come that is!!)

gxx

1 - 20 of 36 Posts