Labradors Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has a thread been removed this afternoon?

Di started a thread about average hip scores of breeder's pups. I posted on it but it's vanished! When I went out at lunch time it was there and nothing on it to make me think it would be removed.

Has something happened that I've missed???

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
That is bizarre Wendy, i seen that thread and now cannot find it either :?

Anyone tell us why it was removed please?

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
It was probably removed to avoid a repeat of recent events on LF which have become very unpleasant and personal - as I explained to you Wendy.

Threads like this just start it all up again :(

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I didnt see this but would take this opportunity to have a little moan about things like this. I sometimes click on a thread to find that it has been 'moved', but no indication is given as to where it has gone. It would mean trawling thru all the forums to find it so I usually give up. I know mods like things to be in their place but if moving stuff cant they tell us where to???

May not be the case in this thread's disappearance, but the principle's the same, if moving or deleting something please let us know. I am sure they let the OP know but think of the rest of us please!!

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Its a shame as the thread was about the breeders hip scores which are very good and gives an idea to others what to aim for and look for.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
I spent the afternoon looking through my records to take part and its now gone - thats four hours wasted.
I don't understand why it has been removed. It seemed quite an interesting quest. Surely, someone hasn't complained????
sherry

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Blypark said:
I spent the afternoon looking through my records to take part and its now gone - thats four hours wasted.
I don't understand why it has been removed. It seemed quite an interesting quest. Surely, someone hasn't complained????
sherry
Sorry Sherry - I didn't complain and unaware of whether anyone else did. I did however post alluding to some recent incidences and events with hip scoring which quite possible triggered Di to ask for the thread to be removed.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
I asked for it to be removed. Mods removed it on my request as the author (for want of a better word). I couldn't and didn't want any negativity. There was some contraversy about it and that was enough for me to say 'ok, its gone'. I promise it was not a big deal it was meant to be lighthearted anyway so it was just 'fluff' as such, nothing anyone will miss I promise!
Di

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Sherry, I am very very sorry, and would LOVE if you have done the work to know your score privately... really would!

Di

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.