Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
I thought there might be something missing :wink:

No close relatives here, a few distant rellies at the back of Indie and Tau's pedigrees :)

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Pretty girl :D

AshleighandSummer said:
The rudidales should have an ' in it that I missed so it should be rudidale's class act at flossfalls :)
A few relatives here :D

I know Summer's dad quite well he's gorgeous - a friend of mine has a Max (SH CH Carpenny Made a Million) daughter and there are a few current / past LF members with Max children.

I don't really "know" mum, but we've shared the same show-ring on more than a few occasions and recall her being a very nice bitch :D

Summer's litter sister is gorgeous - she has recently been made up to a SH CH and there are a few others also in the show-ring - at least one of the brothers I know has his Junior Warrant.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Trying to work this out, have a feeling that i might know a few of Summers litter brothers and sisters who are all Toby's nieces and nephews.
Are, Rafi, Zulu, Murphy, from the same litter?

If so their sister gave birth to 7 yellow girls overnight 11th/12th december, all being well 1 of these pupsters will become Toby's sister in aprox 8 weeks time.
The plot thickens.
Gary and Toby.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes rafi and Zulu are summers brothers! Both beautiful boys! Oh that's wonderful I knew rafi was now a daddy and that folly (I think that was the correct sister?) was due to have a litter soon so that's great news!!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Fantastic, Toby is big friends with Zulu (Trixie owns him) and Murphy (walked with Smurfy Murphy this morning), he has also met Rafi and Their mum, they all love Toby very much.
Yes, their sister did give birth this week, i'm keeping it secret but i'll hopefully be having 1 of the pups.
Summer is very special, she comes from a super litter of perfect labradors.
G and T xx

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's great, I hope you do get a pup as I'm sure she will be an amazing little girl! Elaine is an absolutely lady and I'm very glad I got summer from her! I regularly email her with updates and pictures of summer! We will be going along to the GT next weekend so we will be in Melton and may see if Elaine is about to pop and see her if we have time! Xx

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Sadly i'm missing next weeks GT, but i'm at the 1 a week later, would be great to meet Summer, i have met Elaine a couple of times, fixed her boiler a few months back, also fitted a boiler for Trixie (Zulu and Merlin (and have been friends with Steve and Moya (Murphy) for many years. (fixed their boiler too)
All those dogs are good and hot.
G and T xx

Ps, Toby is good and hot too as he has had some new radiators fitted by his dad.

Attachments

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sadly we have to miss the week after as we have family down for the weekend although I doubt they'd be up early except the 3year old so you never know I may be able to escape even if I have to bring a small child along! ;)

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Moss and Millie came from Elaine - Moss is from different lines from Summer - Elaine moved from working to showing lines over the years, Millie is related - I think we worked out that she's Toby's Aunty and Zulu's Great Aunty!

The funny thing is that I saw the Rafi/Zulu litter when they were tiny...and I dont remember there being yellows at all...I seem to have a mental filter which only lets black ones through!!! :lol:

Did the birth go well, then, Gary? I was over there on 11th and they were still waiting for her to start - then I forgot to ask you (sorry - I was a tiny bit hungover that day :oops: )

Angela

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Not heard the finer details of the birth, Trixie has been filling me in.
Definitely 7 yellow girls, both mum and dad were yellow. started late on 11th, finished on 12th december.

Summers litter must have had 3 or 4 yellows, as there is Rafi, Summer and Floss (not 100% of her name) and i think there might have been another yellow girl.

Very strange how this litter has become like a magnet to me, 1st 1 was a call from an old friend who knew of my life long labrador connection to announce he had got Murphy, then meeting so many of the other dogs and realising who they are.

Certainly an A1 litter.

funnily enough Murphy and Zulu who are absolutely identical didn't like each other very much when they met, they both have identical personalities as well as looks, but they both adore Toby. Rafi also loved Toby, but wanted to bum him.

G and T.

This is Toby and Murphy when they helped me do my patio, the other pic is the finished result, they did a good job.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
If you've got a myKC account - and it's free to join - you can just enter the kennel club names on there and it will come up with a three generation pedigree, you can click on the names and various options such as progeny, and it will show all the health tests etc :)

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Sorry - I wasn't saying that there weren't any yellows in the litter, just that as my preference is for the blacks I never even registered the poor yellow pups! I have met some since then - so I know they exist - I just don't remember them being in the litter as puppies :) :)

Angela

1 - 20 of 21 Posts