Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?...BGNb_3527OBXgIvucPT1ZF5GXNTxJvs3Lr1_352EFDkGB

just been rehomed.......... only ben with new owners 36 hours and has escaped :( from offord d'arcy st.neots cambridgeshire PE19
ozzie is a 5 year old male chocolate labrador
the fur on ozzie's back is thin
ozzie is wearing a collar with tag but is not microchipped

any offers of help or info/sightings 077107 83809 or 01480 812181

C

·
0 Posts
I'm a bit far away, but i will keep my eye out for him. I hope he gets home safely and quickly

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Hope Ozzie is found soon, have the owners checked with the shelter that takes council strays oicked up by the dog warden?, thats how I got CJ back, although he wasn`t picked up as a stray.

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Hazel from dogslost was telling me about this poor boy .................please let him be home safe soon.

Has there been no sightings at all of him?

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here's hazel latest post from doglost site:

Have been in contact all the weekend with both new owner and breeder. Breeder is unable to get to site as has comitments at home, and too far away. New owner has been doing stuff, but loads more needs doing. All the information re- scenting has ben forwarded, but new owner thinks Ozzie would not respond to her scent as doesnt know her that well. I think she has done a bit of that though, and obviously been out searching.

All contact numbers have also been emailed out to owner and breeder, plus vets, and media, and also general information sheets.

Have done what I can my end. All local helpers have been sent posters, plus all my contacts in that area, also vets with email addies that I can find. Breeder is going to try to make some more calls today, and has a bundle of bedding, clothing etc with scent on ready for collection if owner can collect. Am seriously hopeing that Ozzie has given himself up to someone, and will be handed to proper authorities now the weekend is over.

I am also hopeing new owner will get something in the papers. Very sad situation for Ozzie !

:( :(

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
Bump! Hope he makes it into the arms of someone who will reunite him with new owners very soon.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2 sightings today not far from where he went from
owners are searching area
fingers crossed xxxxxx

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ozzie

Thanks all for your support, but sad News, Ozzie was handed in to Wood Green this morning after being hit by a car. But Our poor boy had broken his back and no more could be done for him. Be happy Oz, where ever you are. X

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
oh no :cry: :cry: :cry: poor boy.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts