Labradors Forums banner

Raffle

8K views 31 replies 17 participants last post by  Karen_theArtist 
#1 ·
Hi :D

As with last years GT, we will be holding a raffle :D All the proceeds will be going to Lost Labs :D

Last year we had some brilliant prizes, and this year will be no different! So make sure you all join the queue behind Rhoni :wink: She was our best customer :lol:

If anyone would like to donate a prize, they can bring it along with them on the day - all greatly appreciated :D

P.S note to anyone who came last year - I promise it wont last as long this time :lol:

#28 ·
I am sooo please!! I've never one a raffle prize in my life (except those crochet dollies that go over your loo roll 8O ) and what a prize this was to win!!!!! I didn't even know that one of Karen's fantastic portraits was a prize so it was extra brilliant! I have been hankering after one of pictures ever since I first saw them. I'm going to ask Karen to paint Echo as this weekend was special for her as she is due to start training next week. Also Karen held looked after Echo at the GT when I was in the ring with Zorro and Ugo so I'm sure she studied her in great detail and got the 'feel' of her !!!! (Thanks again Karen for that- its very dangerous not be holding a lead for a second at these things as you're sure to get landed with a dog from someone!!!)

THANK-YOU again Karen for donating such a fantastic prize- I'll be intouch with you once you've got back home and have had time to draw breath!!! In the meantime I'm going to take millions of pictures of Echo to try and capture her full beauty for Karen!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.