Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi :D

As with last years GT, we will be holding a raffle :D All the proceeds will be going to Lost Labs :D

Last year we had some brilliant prizes, and this year will be no different! So make sure you all join the queue behind Rhoni :wink: She was our best customer :lol:

If anyone would like to donate a prize, they can bring it along with them on the day - all greatly appreciated :D

P.S note to anyone who came last year - I promise it wont last as long this time :lol:

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Monya - Most were dogged related, but anything would be great :D

Sonia - Oh yes there will be some wine :lol:

Clair - Good question lol They arent too much, I'll find out for definite. No problem - you can order some if you're not attending.

If anyone else unable to make it wants some, just post on this thread :D

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Ooooo..good! I'll see if I can bring something along for it again this year :D :wink:

Clair - give me a shout if you would like me to get you some on the day for you, I don't mind...if you win I promise I won't claim your prize as my own..roflmao :lol: :wink: :D

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
What sort of things do you need ?

I have a brand new pink polka dot collar and lead for an ickle pup though and lots of wine/spirits

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jessseal said:
I have a brand new pink polka dot collar and lead for an ickle pup though and lots of wine/spirits
They would be great! Thank you :D

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I have a huge bag (unopened) of Burns Mini Bites that Fidgit no longer needs.

Plus a large plastic dog bed which she has never used - prefers my bead instead.

are these ok for the raffle?

Lesley

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That would be brilliant Lesley - if you have the room :D

Very much appreciated!

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
Not able to attend GT :( :( :( :(

Will send a prize along and money for tickets with Lucy if she has the room (haven't asked her yet).

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Fay, I'm still not 100% sure if Leo and I will be able to attend the GT either, but i'd like to buy some tickets if we can't :)
On the day if i won anything, maybe Karen would be willing to pick up the prize for me as we only live an hours drive apart?:D So could get the prize no problem after the GT :D

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes, as many as you like :lol:

Jill - We can sort you some out, no problem :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts