Labradors Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here Trace.....Did you mate Hope with a Kangaroo?????

How long are Pickles back legs now 8O ?

And even when she folds them up they are still 'Roo-like :lol:

If she gets any longer, I'll have to get a bigger sofa :wink:

And I really must try to get a photo of her Vertical Lift Off 8O :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Have you checked her tummy for a little pouch? I'd say that there is more than a cunning splash of Kangaroo in the mix!

She is rather beautiful. Is she fast or do her leggies get in an awful tangle when she takes off?

Becs and The Gang

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Becs said:
Is she fast or do her leggies get in an awful tangle when she takes off?
She is surprisingly well coordinated and corners like a Lurcher, leaning over and windmilling her tail for balance. Brakes are still a bit dodgy though and she tends to use the Forward Roll or Bite the Dust tecnique for stopping. :lol:

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Love the pic of the 3 of them on the sofa together.

She does have long legs, i'd even say she is taller than my wee shortie...lol

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
I love Pickle, I would love a little yellow just like her :D Mole had the longest legs too, still has :D
The photos of them all cuddles up are lovely :D

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
Aww look like Pickles officially entered the gangly stage - Nellie is all long nosed, big ears and long legs too at the moment :lol:

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
awwww Jules - hasn't she grown into a gorgeous, albeit gangly, girl - why do they grow so quickly?????

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Oh Jules, I was only thinking today that I hadnt heard from you much lately, dont like to pester as she is YOUR pup not mine anymore and here there is a post for me about her....made my day!

Well she is certainly a Hopey baby isnt she. The legs are just like Hopes and Hope is sure a fast one, like a greyhound at times. Your pics are smashing, don't they all blend in well together..??

Look forward to meeting again soon. I think a party here has been mentioned a time or two, so I think we shall have to try and arrange it. :lol:

Thanks again for telling everyone I crossed my lab with a roo :wink: ....a labraroo...... I could make a fortune!!!!! :lol:

Trace xx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
tjlab said:
Your pics are smashing, don't they all blend in well together..??
Well I think so and I'm not at all biased :wink: :lol:

I must get Dickie to take a video of us training together for you. She is such an attentive little person and she is coming on really well.....We all just love her to bits :D :D :D .

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
New sofa gonna be needed soon!!

Luna still hasn't discovered brakes at 16months! She drops her shoulder does a sideways flip, shakes herself off and retrieves dastardly ball! I'm sure it's how she stress fractured herself earlier in the year the daft pooch! I'm learning to throw in a manner that doesn't require her to use brakes! :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts