Labradors Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, My 14 week puppy weighs 7.7 kg is she underweight? I have increased her food she has 280g a day and is on Royal Canin Medium which is what the breeder gave her. I am planning to move her onto Royal Canin Maxi puppy food.
Any advice is welcome.
Thank you
Dog Vertebrate Carnivore Mammal Dog breed

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you JohnW your information was great. You definitely make sense and yes both her parents and grandparents are Field Trial Champions. I think I’m about right with her food then because I only see her ribs when she moves and I don’t believe she is going to be a chunky Labrador. I’m glad I’ve found this forum. Thank you

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have done loads of training from the day I got Bella. She is getting really good. She sits, lays done, gives paw, stays when told and I put treats in front of her and she leaves them until I say she can have it. She is crate trained and potty trained. I’m also teaching her to walk nicely on the lead and sit at the curb which will take time I know. Think Im doing pretty well with her lol.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi JohnW
Just a quick question is it safe to give a Rawhide chew to a 14 week puppy because she as an aggressive chewer like most labs but I need something to occupy her for a bit she has loads of different textured chew toys and demolishes any puppy chews immediately lol . Thanks A

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have used antler, but not solid pieces, but that have been sawn in half lengthways so some of the slightly softer inside is exposed. A non weight bearing raw bone would also be good.
Yeah I was told in pet shop about antlers, pigs ears and chicken feet? But I haven’t given her anything like that yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts