Labradors Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just weighed Bailey as he is 12 weeks today :)

He weighs.............. 11.05kg 8O
So that's 2kg from when he was last weighed at 10weeks. He's looking really well (not too well though!) & today I start the transition onto junior food. I feel like my puppy is starting to grow up :) 8)

It'll be interesting to hear how other pups are doing. x.

?

·
0 Posts
Oh what a big boy :D :D . I bet you're glad you don't have to carry him everywhere now :lol: .

I weighed Pickle on the bathroom scales earlier this week, so although they are not the most accurate in the world, I could see she had put on about 1kg in a week. She is now around 7 kgs, so diddy compared to Bailey but perfect for her. :wink:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
_Jules_ said:
I bet you're glad you don't have to carry him everywhere now :lol:
You're not wrong there. It was bad enough lifting him up so I could stand on the scales with him :lol:

_Jules_ said:
I could see she had put on about 1kg in a week. She is now around 7 kgs, so diddy compared to Bailey but perfect for her. :wink:
He's putting on a kg a week too which I think is normal at this age. It'll be interesting to hear what Lexi & Rolo weigh to compare.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
At 12 weeks(he'll be 14 weeks on monday) Alfie weighed 12.4kgs and he has defo put more weight on but won;t be taking him to be weighed for another 2 weeks,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Weighty Issues

Millie who was 13 weeks last tuesday weighs 8.5kgs. She is quite dainty and nothing like her sister who we saw a couple of weeks ago. She has a much bigger face and stature. They are all different aren't they? I feed Millie on Chudleys Puppy and she has just gone to 3 meals a day. She loves it but then she also has just discovered what delights pavements have stuck or left on them! :roll:

Alison and Millie(the pavement hoover)

M

·
0 Posts
Marley is 12 weeks today and weighs 8.9 kgs, which I am really pleased about as he was a bit wee on Burns Mini Bites.

?

·
0 Posts
I stuck Pickle on the bathroom scales (in Josh's arms) and she is now around 8kgs, maybe a tiny bit more. So that will be another 1kg on this week. I shall probably take her to the vets to be weighed properly in a week or two, as I'll have to go back there to pick up more flea and wormer stuff then.

Pickle has had a good ol' growth spurt in this last week and has shot up, literally overnight. When she lays flat now, she looks like a foal, her legs are sooo long :lol: . I upped her food again to make sure her ribs didn't show though, plus she was looking a bit hungry again, so now she is on 100g 3 times a day, plus 1/2 tin of Butcher Tripe split between 3 meals (she shares a tin with my others), plus a dollop of Yoghurt, plus any odd and sods she gets during the day too.

I'm soooo pleased she seem to be rapidly developing a Stern Constitution, as she was tucking into the horse dung and bits of Hoof the farrier had left behind the other day. We did have some interesting "wind" 8O but her poos were still very firm. So along with the batter sausage, fish and chips she had at the seaside and all the other little bits of left over she shares with my other two, we seem to be hardening up her tummy nicely. :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Just weighed my two with the help of Emma...my youngest...

Henri is 10.6 kilos

Lexi is 11.8 kilos

Little piggies, I thought they were a job to lift now!!

They are eating still 4 meals a day, approx 75/80 grams of oscar large breed growth (or advanced whatever its called) and they also have meat with it now. Some chappie or chicken or roast beef the other day! or natures menu. And some cooked veggies.

They also have training treats and antos chews and fish for dogs sticks, and most of the time the tummies are solid......hooray for that one!!

Trace x

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tjlab said:
Lexi is 11.8 kilos

Little piggies, I thought they were a job to lift now!!
Bailey & Lexi are v similar then. It'll be good to see them together next week.
Agree though with the lifting. Bailey is a real lump to pick up now :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts