Labradors Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How soon can I expect our Bethys pups to get to toddling stage,they are pulling up on their front paws and getting their back feet under them, but still resemble small lizards when moving about. Fast ones at that, :oops: :lol:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
They can't walk but they can move very quickly especially when mum returns to the box. It's roughly 2weeks when they attempt to walk,they always remind me of closing time at the pub 2steps then a stagger it's so amusing and i call the pups the biggest time wasters i sit and watch them all the time and forget about the housework.

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
I remember when we first went to see Corbie at 4 weeks old and they would waddle off to annoy each other!

I've got video of them toddling about like they were a bit drunk! There's one video I've got of Corbie and in it there's one of his siblings walking behind and it looks so funny :lol: They were getting faster though and I think a week later were much steadier on their paws from looking back at some of the photos I was sent at the time.

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
I remember Corbie's poor mum getting pounced on by the little ones and there was this one pup crawling all over her and then realised it was Corbie :lol: :oops:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts