Labradors Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my bitch had a litter of gorgeous lab pups 14th october, and now they are all but two in there brilliant new homes heres some pics of them. we had a litter of 9 6 yellow of which two were dogs and 3 black all female. one of the yellow females we named casper and she has ended up pure white, with very little yellow highlights at the tips of her ears. shes gorgeous my sisters taking her as we are keeping sophie a little black pup. all brilliant reports coming back of how they are all doing, and how much they are loved. heres the pics sorry for the links and the amunt lol
sophie

from left to right you have abbie, casper and then sophie in red

casper having a nap in there cat box adapted bed lol, you can see how pink the skin is under her white hair on her ears as they have a pinky tinge.

sophie joining in with the christmas spirit

abbie

roxie

max the chunky male

bonnie mummy

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Hi

If edit your post and click on add attachment your pictures will then show, just make sure they are not too big :D

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
awwwwwwwwww such lovely photos!.

first pup i have seen to be called Abbie, thats my daughters name and the pup looks just as cheeky as her!!

Tracey
x

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Lovely photos of a stunning litter.

My favourite photo has to be Sophie getting in the Christmas spirit, a definate entry for a photo comp in my opinion :D

Happy New Year. xx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts