Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi every1

The times getting closer now 4 us 2 pick up our new choc lab pup - they were born last monday so only 7 weeks to go. (so excited)

Can anybody give any suggestions on dog names were finding it really hard to pick a name?

Thanks for your help x x

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
OK how about

Max
Winston
Paddy
Wilbur
Sam
Arthur
Sidney
Bert
Ted
Jenson

That's the best me and OH could do in a couple of minutes! Hope it gives you a little food for thought, choosing names is so hard.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
We had sooooooooooo many rows about this I think we were going to get United Nations in at one point! In the end we each drew up a list of 6 of our favourite names to see if - just maybe just maybe - we could agree on a name. Yaaay It worked :lol: There was only one we could all agree on and that was ................... Dylan! My other picks were, Spencer, Alfie, Sam and now I'm having a senior moment as can't remember the rest :oops: Good luck!!

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Do you want Chocolate orientated names?

You could go along the Revel, Rolo, Cocoa, Hershey, Snickers, Mars, Galaxy route...

Otherwise I like these -

Murphy
Bailey
Robbie

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Fingal
Murphy
Otis
CoCo
Spice
Bourne
Bean

:D :D
aww what fun..just wish I was getting a puppy too :D :D

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Caleb :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
I think if I had a chocolate boy I'd call him Bailey....it just kind of rolls off the tongue. Good luck choosing. Hope the 7 wks passes by quickly for you, although I'm sure it won't be quick enough :D :D

Heather

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Well i have Alfie and he so suits his name my other choices were George(m next boys name..lol), Harry(hamster got that one though), hubby loved bisto, my daughter loved Diego. My minds has gone blank we ha loads of name.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts