Labradors Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am looking for someone with a fully vaccinated (& up to date) lab(s) to socialize my 10 wk old puppy Leon with. Please be in touch if you thinks you can offer assistance.Thanks

Kimberley

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
Can't help I'm afraid but if you change the heading to 'Puppy cuddles going free in Pembrokeshire!' you might get more responses!!!

A

·
0 Posts
Aww no!!! You can't post a thread like that! :wink:

I'm just so jealous I can't come for puppy cuddles!! :( :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
POOPSCOOP10 said:
Hi, I am looking for someone with a fully vaccinated (& up to date) lab(s) to socialize my 10 wk old puppy Leon with. Please be in touch if you thinks you can offer assistance.
Is there anyone who thinks they could help? Sadly it can't be any further afield as I don't drive & my bf is in work full time. It doesn't even have to be a Labrador so long as they are friendly and fully vaccinated up to date. Surely someone out there wants to be Leon's friend..... :?: :cry:

·
Registered
8,268 Posts
We aren't a million miles away in Carms and normally would love puppy cuddles but we are rushed of our feet for the next few weeks :(

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Near the marina?

My daughter says she will cuddle him ALL day if you like :lol:
We have 2 girls Black and daft!! Both spayed and fully vacinated!! Mambo is 5yrs old and Skittle is 2 1/2. Both good with other dogs although Skits would probably be scared. She is a bit of a wuss!! Have to work out when we can meet up!! May be coming to Neyland next week to pick or drop off my daughter at BoatShed Wales.

Marianne

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Yes Pembrokeshire is lovely, I cant imagine living anywhere else now!!

The Mill is facinating, bought loads of stuff from there over the years!!

Marianne

1 - 13 of 13 Posts