Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find people who have bought any puppies(golden or chocolate labs in particular) from a female breeder in Montrose, Angus. If you happen to be one of us please private message me.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Labrador puppies in Montrose

Am just new to this site and can't get the private message working. I have just put a deposit down on a cross lab-retriever pup from a female breeder in Montrose. Do you want to contact me?

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
Donna, have pm'd you about this today ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
update on breeder

Just got a phone call from animal health inspector.
This breeder was in court yesterday and recieved a £100 :eek: fine for having unlicensed premises.
As she ownes 26 dogs and sells puppies for approx £500 each. I really dont think this will stop her.
I was hoping for an outright ban.
It makes me mad as there were two of us complaining about this woman and it doesnt seem to make a difference :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
I must pass this on to our dog walker as she came across one of the unfortunate pups on her rounds.

Absoloutely shocking. £100 is a nonsense. What a waste of an opperunity to take action against a puppy farmer.

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
Has Linzi (LouLou) got details of this person for her new website campaigning against puppy farming? Would be worth giving them to her if not.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I can NOT believe this..email me ASAP. had to register just because i seen this on google whilst googling this woman. bought a dog in Feb sounds like same woman ..please email me on [email protected] so we can confirm this is the same woman.

Just reported her today!!! about a lot of things...my god i hope it is the same woman bevause she is in BIG trouble

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Best thing to do given the time lapse is contact linzi - the girl who has posted above yours at the puppy farm aware email address and speak directly to her. She is fab and will help with your concerns etc

1 - 20 of 21 Posts