Labradors Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its not much I know but Meg will now just about tolerate Mole while she is asleep :roll: I put them together earlier while Meg was on the sofa and Mole was asleep and Meg was fine for a little while :D

We'll get there eventually :)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
ollie and maisie play fight most of the time and ollie tells maisie when enough is enough :D :D we also give ollie a time out for extra cuddles so he doesnt feel left out :D :D

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
It took a while for Fudge to tolerate Angel.
She was really full on puppy play with him, usually teeth first on his ears, mouth, boy's bits! etc.
The only time he liked her was when she was tired and would come to him for a cuddle up.
They are best buddies now and hate being apart from each other for any length of time.
I wil say though it probably took until her little teeth came out before she curbed the rough play with him and I sometimes felt like a referee in a wrestling match until then.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
_Mary_ said:
Lovely pic, I wouldn`t try and make them get together though, let meg come round in her own good time, she will once littlun calms down a bit no doubt :D
Point taken, I guess I just want everyone to be happy and patience is not one of my best virtues - I'll leave them to it from now on :D

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
They will get there eventually Sarah - they will have to find their own relationship and level - and then you will wonder what you were worrying about!

And it won;t take long either...

Lovely pic though

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I agree with you about 'patience' it's not one of my virtues either but am sure Meg and Mole will get along in their own time.

Wishing you well and please keep us updated and more photos as and when you can.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts