Labradors Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, 8)

As you probably are aware, hubby, myself & young Bradley will be staying over at the campsite at Kingsbury - the weekend of the Get Together.

The Friday before, that's the 19th August, we would like to invite anyone staying over at the campsite to a Pre-Get Together BBQ.

You're very welcome to come along...the more the merrier.

It's a little way of yet, but we're giving you plenty of time to plan ahead.

Hope to see you there, we'll be in a 'Euromobil' motorhome, Brad will probably be sat outside watching the burgers being cooked! Sniffer dog at the ready!

Hope to see you there,

Julie, Dave & Brad

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Hi Julie, Dave and Brad,

We'd love to come if thats ok :D

We are going to come up on the Friday (Rich and Jordan want to try out the fishing) and stay on the camp site.

Fay :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
As you know, we're already booked in for the weekend :) - We're so looking forward to meeting everyone and their little monsters lol. Things are looking good for ickle Sashpot so should be a fab weekend!

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Depending on what time its on I hope to be there Julie, just hope CJ decides to be on his best behaviour :lol: yea right!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Count me in & my boyfriend Stephen, he'll be the one looking like a tourist with all his camera gear wrapped around his neck stangling himself!

I'm really looking forward to seeing your famous motorhome Julie & Dave, do we get an offical tour around!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
dont know if this will help, but if anyone plans to take disposable bbq's to the get together, you can buy them from B&Q and you can also then buy a small, light metal stand for about £3, so you dont have to bring bricks!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts