Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Toby has a Little Sister!!! Welcome to LF Poppy!
Congratulations to all the PaddyOscs!

We can't wait to meet you!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
It's chaos, started with waggy tails, Toby then hid under the table and wouldn't come out, Poppy is in to everything, including Toby, he is looking at us as if to say, when is she going?
It will take a few days for things to settle, i've a few days off to help Poppy settle in and help Toby realise he has a new sister.
Gary, Toby and Poppy.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Awww poor Toby! He'll soon get used to her. Counting the days til the special Poppy GT!!!!! There's got to be one.

Love me and Little Toby x

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts
Sounds like you have a fun few days ahead !

I am sure there would be space with Luna and Tucks if Toby wants to leave home!

I do remember the 'when is that little monster going back' look though and it was the same look that my eldest son gave me when his little sister arrived to turn his life upside down!!

Happy days :)

Chloe

·
Registered
921 Posts
PaddyOsc said:
he is looking at us as if to say, when is she going?
I remember Archie giving us the same look when Polly arrived! It took nearly a week before he would let her sit next to him on the sofa.

Congratulations on the arrival of Poppy, she's scrummy. Looking forward to lots of puppy pics (and some of the handsome Toby as well) :D

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
We have had a fairly good 1st night, I put her in the crate in our bedroom, she cried a lot at 1st, but settled when she realised Toby was there on the bed with us so she wasn't alone, she slept until about 6, (no mess) so we went outside where she did no toileting, just wanting to terrorise Toby.

Back to bed, she loved being on the bed, actually settling right down for 45 minutes, back outside where she poo'd, brilliant, then came inside and had a big pee, never mind.

She is as cute as hell, all over Toby, who is a bit bemused at the moment, he had a good play with her last night but takes himself to bed when he has had enough.

Early signs are everything is going to be fine.

I will post some photo's soon, they might get transferred by Laura from Facebook as i seem to be a bit thick in this department.

Gary, Toby and Poppy.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
PaddyOsc said:
Toby, he is looking at us as if to say, when is she going?
Barney was the same with Shelby but after few days he felt more comfortable with her & now he just loves her. I'm sure it will be the same with Toby :)
Can we have some more pics please :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts