Labradors Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Mackie's just discovered girls :roll: , so having given me a heart attack by legging it down the road after one a couple of weeks ago, I booked him into the vet yesterday for his op...

Twas nail biting yesterday waiting to see how he'd do :( , but he went loopy as soon as he saw me coming to pick him up. :D The nurse said he shouldn't be able to jump since he'd only just come round from the anaethetic! 8O

Still, he was a bit groggy last night, but wasn't licking his stitches so left him to sleep it off. This morning, however, he'd managed to lick them raw and bleeding between me coming downstairs, checking him over, and finishing my breakfast. :cry:

Cue small panic attack at 6:30 am, but I managed to stop him licking them till the vet opened at 8am, and now he looks ridiculous with a cone on his head! :lol: I'm going to have no knees left after he's finished walking into them! For all that those cones are soft, they hurt when a lab tries to run past you and doesn't realise his head is three times as wide!!

Also, he's one tomorrow - what a birthday present, eh? 8O :lol:

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Poor Mackie, I hope that he gets over losing his furry plums soon and makes a full recovery soon :)

Happy 1st birthday Mackie for tomorrow :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts