Labradors Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I need help. Sorry for grossness!

Chewy had the runs again in the night and no matter how many times I put the carpet cleaner over there is still a slight stain. Worth a mention that carpet is only a month old!

Any tried and tested experience or tips on what might solve this?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Not sure if this is any use but when my friends 4 yr old threw up strawberry milkshake in my car ( ewwww) I soaked it with white vinegar and went crazy with bi-carb, although it foams up a little I then washed it all off, hoovered and it did the job and you cant even see where it is now :)
Lemon juice is also meant to be a good one, but be-careful you dont ruin your carpet with that ...

Good luck..

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Hi Chewy

I would call the supplier if its only a month old. The advice would be very different depending on the blend of the carpet. For example my front room carpet is a wool carpet and you cant use much water or certain chemical cleaners but I put synthetic carpet in my daughters bedroom that you can actually use bleach on and its guaranteed to hold the colour. I would check with the shop if it was me because you could make a costly mistake.

Amanda

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
If u have a local pet shop try getting some simple solution odour and stain remover. Amazing stuff

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Called the carpet shop. They said it is tough carpet and will stand up to anything other than bleach. So bought some vax intensive treatment, its better but I can still see the stain! :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts