Labradors Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might as well go straight to the point!

Marley had good firm poo this morning, in fact I stood and thought that the Arden Grange he is on must agree with him.

By late afternoon it was completely liquid. He seems alright in himself. The only thing he has eaten today apart from his normal food and a couple of training treats was an uncooked runner bean, could that do it?

The question is should I just wait and see what tomorrow brings, or should I be doing something now?

Thanks

Jayne

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
If he seems alright in himself I watch him until tomorrow and if he's still pooing the same then I'd give the vet a call to be on the safe side. He's so young that I think anything unusual he eats could upset his tum.

I hope poo is soon back to being solid!

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
I agree with Laura, he`s a bit young yet to make him miss a meal or I`d advise that, see how he is overnight and if he`s still loose tomorrow give the vets a call and ask their advice, they may say take him in or they may suggest something over the phone.

Hope the little guy is back to normal poos soon :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I agree, he's a bit young to see how it goes. Our lab has had a long-term campylobacter infection, now being treated. It caused intermittent diahorrhea and weight loss. Worth investigating possible causes just to be on the safe side.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Diesel has done a few of those.
His first few poos are normal then he will do the odd runny one.
When we first got him all his poos were runny and after a trip to the vet we discovered he has a sensitive digestive system and some food allergies. :(
I wouldn't worry about it to much if hes acting normal, whatever that might be for a pup his age :wink:
Keep an eye on it and if it carries on give the vet a quick ring. As long as hes drinking plenty he should be ok

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone, Ill definitely see how he is in the morning, at the mo he has been straining to go but nothing is happening. He isnt the best puppy in the world at drinking water, but ill do my best!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts