Labradors Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought i'd do a separate post as a few people have been saying they missed the Polly intro but no you didn't i didn't ever do one so here it is.

I have had Polly 9 weeks and 1 day today! She is an ex-breeder from Many Tears....around 3 years although i am pretty sure she is more likely to be around 2 years! Definately more puppy like.
She came home on fostering terms...however i wanted her to be all mine from the start.... i am not a fosterer!......but i had to win over those i live with first hehe. Crafty but us dog people always have a plan to get what we want when it comes to dogs!

She was known as Seldom on the website. She was handed in 2 days after she had given birth to a single dead pup. She also had Mange (demodex) and had a very bald bum those at the GT in rendlesham will remember. Her ears were terrible too.
Her ears were the first thing i noticed about her.....i was at many tears helping out when she arrived at the centre and i went into the van to say hello to her.... her physical appearance and sweet character upset me and i then deliberately disappeared at bath time as i didn't want to become attached.......previously i had been unloading dogs and bathing.

She has settled in perfectly.... i haven't had any problems from her. Her coat has grown back now around her back end and is generally looking sooo much better.

Second day of being home and camping:

This one shows her baldy belly:

Taken about 2 weeks ago:

This pic shows the hair growth on her back legs...shes on the right:

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
She's coming on fabulously :lol: what a gorgeous little face she has. So sad to see how she was but brilliant to see how she is now in her forever and ever home :lol:

·
Registered
9,913 Posts
OMG Linzi she looks brilliant i wouldnt have known it was her unless you had told me..WELL DONE!!!!

I bet she is a joy to have!

G

·
I've been seeing the pics of her and wondering whether she's yours for keeps and i'm so pleased she is!!! I bet she can't believe her luck having 2 choccy sisters and a fab mum now :D

She looks like she's coming on a treat :D Keep the piccys coming :D

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
:D :D :D

she's lovely... and seems to have fitted right in :D

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Polly is gorgeous Linzi, she`s looking great and obviously has settled in well with the family and her "sisters" :D

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
She's a gorgeous girl. She certainly landed on her paws with you and your two other lovely girls. :)

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Just gorgeous! I remember seeing her on the MTR website and thinking see looked like a sweetie then. She looks like Cassie in some of the photos and I often wonder when I see the MTR girls if they are related.

Am so please she has a wonderful home. The girls look very close!

Rach X

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
:D :D :D she is such a sweetheart Linzi :D now I know why your mum said no to the pup :D its so you could of had Zoe and Polly :D
Love the pic of Lucy showing her bits :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
what a difference from her first pic to the last one...she looks like a different dog.

The MRT girls look like the most grateful doggies in the world and probably make wonderful companions too.x And lucky is Polly have to sisters show her how to have fun.x

1 - 19 of 19 Posts