Labradors Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, Thought i'd make the starting thread for you to put the links to your online sponsor form (if using one) Most of mine will be on the form we get through the post but I thought id make this one as Julie suggested for those I dont see often

So link everyone to your labs forms and make their woddles and toddles worthwhile!

Sponsor Bailey

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Bumping up for anyone wishing to sponsor their labby friends for the waddle & toddle - don't forget, all proceeds go to Cancer Research UK.

Thx all.

·
Registered
20,400 Posts
ok ok I am being a reall div here but how does it work with these online sponserships - does the money go straight to the charity and we have to do nothing??? Is that right????

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
ok ok I am being a reall div here but how does it work with these online sponserships - does the money go straight to the charity and we have to do nothing??? Is that right????
Hi Vicky,

Yep that's right - it will all go straight to Cancer Research (much easier I.M.O) All we need is a note of the URL to keep a record of it all. :wink:

Big Fat Bump :D :wink:

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bigger fatter bump

Although my online form dived - it was much better for me to chase - pin down and mugg my sponsors so on paper im doing great :)

·
Registered
20,400 Posts
I am doign really badly with this - I think all my sponsers are 'tapped out' fromn the slimathon :? What happens if we get no sponsers :?

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi All, :D

I just wanted to say well done to all those who raised funds for Cancer Research via online Justgiving.com - you've done a fantastic job.

Well done & thank you so much for your efforts.

Julie
x

1 - 15 of 15 Posts