Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well seeing as I have gone past the point of being tired, I thought I would post the pics.

Kiah kept me guessing right up to the last minute, sleeping peacefully on the sofa and then went to her pen and lay down and with 5 minutes I heard her licking, and looked round to see the little red bitch, all the others followed quickly with the 3 boys all being breach. She did a fantastic job and was finished in just over 3 hours. I did start to think when all the boys were coming that we were going to follow our tradition of 1 bitch 4 dogs :lol: but Kiah and Rogan did good.

After mum and pups being checked by the vets, everyone is doing really well. He could feel a mass in Kiah which I felt earlier and it could either be another pup or thickening of the uterus. so a jab of Oxytocin and wait and see, as of yet no 8th pup.

The first bitch born at 12.15 am weighing 8oz
first Dog born at 12.45 am weighing 11oz
2nd dog born at 1.05 am weighing 1lb
3rd dog born at 1.15 am weighing 12oz
2nd bitch born at 2.15 am weighing 8oz
3rd bitch born at 2,20 am weighing 10 oz
4th bitch born at 3.30 am weighing 12 oz

Carley you can now breath lol. Nic thank you for letting me use Rogan and being there if I had needed you, your lucky it wasnt 15 or you would have had a long drive lol.

Hope you like the pics

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Oh my arn't they cute, and doesn't Kiah look well on it.

Go and have a proper rest now. :D :D

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
oh wow.... look at them!!!!

8O

How blimmen fantastic is that!!!

They ALL look really dark too!!!!

Which one is Roganjosh then?????????

:p

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Huge huge congrats. Thats the youngest I've ever seen red pups... thrilled for you and beautiful pictures.
Di

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Aww lovely pics!!

Many congratulations again - hope all goes well with as yet undefined mass....and that all gets resolved quickly and easily....

Those pups all look very dark to me, even allowing for the fact that they are obviously brand new!!!

And what a gorgeous smile Mum Kiah is wearing!!!

Many congratulations!!!

Eve Neo and Bramble

G

·
Congrats to you both! What gorgeous puppies - I've never seen fox red puppies newborn - the girls and I were quite transfixed!

Kiah looks rather relieved ;)

Hope you are getting some rest now :)

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
LMAO I have shown the pics to everyone in the office!! The most common comment was "they look like guinea pigs" :D
Happy Birthday Shadybug pups!!!
Hugs to Kiah, and commiserations to all the other Shadybug dogs who now have to listen to the noise of 7 puppies :)
Can't wait to meet the new arrivals in a few weeks time!!!
xo

1 - 20 of 225 Posts