Labradors Forums banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
OMg i feel so awful for reading this post so late..... :( i happened to see rhoni's sticky post and did a search for this post.....

I'm so sorry for not having read this post before...... My best wishes and love are with you julie today and everyday.....

The vibes of our forum can perform miracles.... sending you ((((((((((vibes)))))))))))))..... By the grace of god and the love of all your friends, eveything shall be perfect.....

Just be the smiling you....

Prayers and Blessings.....

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your concern, and messages of support - you're all so kind!

A little update on my health - plan a & b treatment haven't worked unfortunately, it's just a case of getting in control of the I.T.P and my platelet count just won't rise! (It's being extremely stubborn!) :evil:

Fortunately, the consultants have an alternative, more of an experiment at this moment in time though, and started the treatment yesterday - so only time will tell - i'll keep you posted though. :wink:

Little baby Burley is ok - scan this afternoon to check all ok, and we'll soon be on the 10 week countdown! :D :wink:

Ok - that's it for now - thanks again everyone.

Look after yourselves.

Julie
xx

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Gosh Julie I had no idea what you have been through in the past as I have just read your story on another link.

You really are an inspiration to us all and it puts my recent operations in perspective.....

I wish you all the healing vibes in the universe and hope that you can overcome this little blip you are having at the moment.

Hope the scan of baby burley went well too!

xx

61 - 63 of 63 Posts