Labradors Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have just been to the beach at weymouth, dorset its lovely and sandy with a shallow waters. Murphy whose is 18 weeks loves the water as it was quiet we let him off lead. We bought along his fav toy and we threw it into the water, it floats, Murphy went running in and just looked at it, he has got his toy out of the water by using his paws normally. After about 10 mins of looking at his toy, my husband took off his socks and shoes rolled up his trousers and waded in, I am sure murphy was laughing, then to top it all he saw another puppy (weimar) and rolled around playing in the sand, the car is covered and my husband cleaned it yesterday!!!
My husband now has got a chill!!
Penny

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
I'm sure your husband must have been frozen!!! My lab ben loves the sea too, he once chased his float in and came out with a 6ft long pipe! :? Don't ask me how he found it, all i remember is being smacked in the back of the legs with it. Would'nt mind but he is only 7 months. Great are'nt they :lol:

Cristina & Ben

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
lol..we went to our local beach moreton/leasowe and walked all along the top as the tide was in it was the first time we have taken rosze out here since we got her last week, we let brandy off the lead along with charlie and my hubby kept tellin me to let rosze off the lead but i was soo scared incase she never came back :? but she kept tugging so heart in my mouth i let her off the lead muttering under my breath if she runs off my hubby is going after her..lol.. and to my amazment she was just great apart from when she saw another dog and she ran off to play and we went screaming after her..lol..but she was really good and is now really tierd which im so pleased about as she has been on the go 24-7 since tuesday night..lol.. we thought we would never tire her out its been a while since we had a 8month old puppy in the house..lol..
im just wondering how long she will sleep for now.lol..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts