Labradors Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was out shooting over cut oilseed today. Not a lot of pigeon's about which ment i could take my time on Ann.

Here's a few piccie's of her doing what she does best ;)

Strong runner- found heavy cover.

Rigghhttt.... So you're saying you seen it fall just here?

This was a very strong runner- he managed to get down to the start of the light in the back of the picture, good for Ann bad for the Pigeon :lol:

Ahh i knew it was in there ;)

Cheer's

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Lewis - does the rape not scrape their eyes/faces? If Z does a tour of a rape field she always comes out with a scratched face (or is it just my dopey dog?)

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
shes a gorgeous girly. Lovely

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah it's with my new camera ;)
TractorGirl- she seemed fine when she was running about on the stubble. The only injury she got was a wee cut on the back of her tail from jumping a fence.

Going back out on the 16th so i will let you all know how it goes ;)

Cheer's

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Thanks Lewis - just my dopey drawers dog then!

We appear to be somewhat short of goldie photos :wink: - though the ones you posted above were fab

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
I love the fact you can take such good photos just after shooting AND whilst handling your dog! 8O

That's multi-tasking!!

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Lovely pics! Admire anyone who can photograph at the same time as concentrate on a dog!!

We had a pigeon by default at the weekend - we could hear shooting over the road from the wood we were walking in. We didn't see anything but half an hour later when we were loading up at the end of the walk Ash shot into the undergrowth and came back with a pricked bird! Yum, thanks Ash, that's added to supper this evening!!

Katy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts