Labradors Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a little while since I posted pics of the girls, Tau's been in season mind you, so we haven't been out and about for a few weeks.

So, here's some pics of Tau, first a little bit of steadiness, and one blind, followed by some fun retrieves with a tennis ball.

And where is Indie you might ask?

Eating grass as usual :roll:

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
I do envy you with those action shots. I'm pretty useless with the camera! The girls are looking very well.

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the lovely comments :D

_Donna_ said:
Joanne, i can;t remember if i asked this but are the girls chocolate labs?
They are indeed Donna, although I do jokingly refer to Tau as 'silver', with her being so very pale :wink: She is currently probably paler in tone than a dark fox red, both of them tend to bleach a bit in the summer, so it just goes to prove we must have had some sunshine, although I'm struggling to remember when!

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Tarimoor said:
Thanks for the lovely comments :D

_Donna_ said:
Joanne, i can;t remember if i asked this but are the girls chocolate labs?
They are indeed Donna, although I do jokingly refer to Tau as 'silver', with her being so very pale :wink: She is currently probably paler in tone than a dark fox red, both of them tend to bleach a bit in the summer, so it just goes to prove we must have had some sunshine, although I'm struggling to remember when!
I did wonder, especially with Tau's colouring i thought she may have been a yellow.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts