Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think you probably already know I'm fallen for this pup in a big way, she is just so sweet and eager to please. :D :D

She just loves "Doing" things and so I try to throw in a few minutes of fun training with each little walk, although we often get interrupted by the other dogs, as you'll see :lol:. We have a looong way to go but I'm so please with her willingness, even if she is a little Tigger-like at times. :D

<embed src="http://www.onetruemedia.com/share_view_player?p=979bd37bce1afdc0799dd3" quality="high" scale="noscale" width="408" height="382" wmode="transparent" name="FLVPlayer" salign="LT" flashvars="&p=979bd37bce1afdc0799dd3&skin_id=701&host=http://www.onetruemedia.com" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

Of course being a puppy is all about having fun whatever you're doing....

<embed src="http://www.onetruemedia.com/share_view_player?p=979bf94cbd63faf5eff00f" quality="high" scale="noscale" width="408" height="382" wmode="transparent" name="FLVPlayer" salign="LT" flashvars="&p=979bf94cbd63faf5eff00f&skin_id=701&host=http://www.onetruemedia.com" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

:D :D :D

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
love her Jules - I can see why you've all fallen so hard for her.

Love the tigger heelwork - Z is still prone to bursts of that :oops:

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
loving the tigger style heel work, ours is a bit like that(most of the time.. :oops: ). No wonder you've fallen for her, she's such a lovely pup. Love the Pood getting in on the action too.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Impressive stuff from the wee lass! :D Hope she grows out the tigger bouncing, Wicca still does this sometimes at two and half. :lol:

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Lovely video`s Jules, Pickle is gorgeous, loving the Pood coming in when the treats are being handed out :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
Oh my gosh this is fabulous!

Firstly Pickle is adorable :)

Secondly watching this has been more helpful than our rubbish puppy school, was posting yesterday about how to get them to walk by your side and not knowing how to feed them treats at same time and am now going to show this to my husband and go out and practice Jules and Pickle style!!

Now when is your Pickle training dvd coming out as I will be the first on the waiting list please!!!

Gorgeous puppy and thank you very much!!

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Lovely!! Am seriously impressed!!
makes mental note to work harder with skittle, cant have a baby doing better:lol: :lol:

She is brilliant, well done Jules :D

Marianne

·
Registered
322 Posts
What a wonderful girl! She's so attentive even with your other dogs around. Kudos to you, really impressive at such a young age. Will look forward to the next installment. :)

?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bettanygirl said:
Secondly watching this has been more helpful than our rubbish puppy school, was posting yesterday about how to get them to walk by your side and not knowing how to feed them treats at same time
I'm glad you found it helpful :D .

I do very little heelwork On Lead with mine as I find when they are learning, they seem to grasp it better when praised and rewarded the moment they are getting it right, rather than forcing them into position with the lead. I do lure with a treat to start off with (which probably causes the bouncing) but they only get the treat once they have done a few steps in the right (ish) position. I then gradually build up the number of steps until I have them walking nicely next to me when I ask. Obviously if I did competition Obedience I'd probably be looking for the dog to be tighter against my leg but as I don't, then just walking close to me is good enough for me. :D

Love the Pood getting in on the action too.
Pood is a nightmare when doing any training, as she always thinks it's her turn (she hates to miss out :lol: ). Mojo was just happy that Dad was throwing her kong stick while he was filming.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just showed my husband who came over groaning "not another forum" . .then watched it twice saying "thats great! oh she looks like sunny . . oh so cute" :) before he rushed off to prepare treat bag and we all went for lovely walk and practice session!

Only managed about 1-2 steps at a time but she was v good at following lure and did do walking at our side for a bit - thanks again and thank Pickle!!! :)

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
:D :D :D That was fab! What a cutesy, Pickle is.

Hayley x

·
Premium Member
15,716 Posts
I need to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloomin computer won't let me again!!!!!!!!! strop strop!!!!!!!

I still have a bouncy Tigger at 10 months when he's walking to heel. He's convinced I have some sausage in my hand :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
awwwww thats lovely jules, and pickle aint 'alf growing she is nearly bigger than the pood now, and will soon be catching up with mojo

sheila and zak

?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
xWendyx said:
I need to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloomin computer won't let me again!!!!!!!!! strop strop!!!!!!!
PM me your Email Addy and I'll send you the link Wendy.

You must have something on either your Antivirus, or your Firewall that is blocking the Videos. I don't know much about computers though but it might be worth asking those that do, as it could just be a tick in a wrong box that is causing the blocking.

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Gorgeous!!! :D

She seems so attentive, and also looks like she is bosom buddies with the Pood too. :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
I really enjoyed watching those....Pickle IS a sweetheart (I can say that quietly while Daisy is fast asleep). I love her happy, happy tail.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts