Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time is flying by and Pickle is growing at a rate of knots, so I thought I had better take some more piccies for the family album (well LF is family too :wink: ).

Trying to get them all to pose at the same time, always proves interesting :lol:

Pickle doing her best sloppy sit and smile :D .

And the outtake of the day, entitled "I'm coming Mummy....." And yes she did hit me straight in the chest :lol: :lol: .

My little girl is getting BIG :D :( :D .

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
How big... :wink: I love her sloppy sits too. I am glad to see that Mojo is looking happier now with the new addition :wink: Lovely pics, keep them coming Jules. :D :D

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awww bless her, she's getting so big, love the last photo :)

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Oh my – Isn’t she just gorgeous. 8O And look at those gangly legs, no wonder she is having trouble keeping them under control. :lol:

Love love love her :love7:

Jules – When we going for a walk?

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
She is getting big! Still gorgeous though!

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Awwwww - she has the hugest, girliest eyes I've ever seen on a Lab-pup!

Very gorgeous girl, although she dos have a look about her that says, "I want to go and visit Aunty Becs, sooooon"!!!!

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
just scrummy jules, i love her eyes too, and that last pic makes me :lol: :lol: where are her front legs she looks like she is hopping along :lol: :lol:

sheila and zak

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
She is just scrumptious Jules, i so love her marmalade ears.. such a cutey!! Is she a good girl?? Curious to know, are you doing anything different with her that you did/didnt do with the GD pups??

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Marley sends a great big hug to his beautiful sis!!

xx

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
How did she get so big?! I could've sworn she was just an ickle mite only last week! :lol:

Gorgeous :D

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
Aww, she's gonna be taller than the Pood soon :lol:

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Big waves and hugs to Pickle from Sarah and I, we are so proud.

She is soon going to be bigger than both Mojo and Pood....!!!

Henri and Lexi send licks and bites too. Henri is now all vaccinated and waiting for his new master to come and collect him. :cry: :cry:
This will be the hardest thing I have ever done, and I vow never to do it again. If he wasnt so lovely and easy it wouldnt be so hard.

Trace xx

?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sasababe said:
Jules – When we going for a walk?
I'm going to see what I can organise for next week :wink: and I'll let you know :D .

Curious to know, are you doing anything different with her that you did/didnt do with the GD pups??
Not really. I obviously can't take her shopping with me but other than that, I treat her much the same. I do a lot more Clicker Training with her than I did with the GDBA pups and she is allowed on the sofa and on our bed for cuddles YAY....but that's about it really.

Henri is now all vaccinated and waiting for his new master to come and collect him. :cry: :cry:
Oh Tracy :( (((((HUGS)))))) Matey. I bet Lexi will miss him too. :(

1 - 20 of 41 Posts