Labradors Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
awww there cute pics you george reminds me so much of my late choccy lab tessa she was chunky to..lol..

how on earth did you get them to stay still long enough for the pics??..lol..
im still trying today to get some decent pics of rosze and brandy together but so far all the pics are fuzzy as they seem to move as i take the pic...lol..

i cant imagine rosze being the same size as tessa but then again she is a complety differetn shape to tessa rosze is more slim line just like brandy..lol...

rosze at the moment is fighting with brandy so again no pics can be takin..lol..

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh trust me I know what you mean about sitting still. These are a few out of many that were blurred! Just got to get them tired enough.... :lol:

Funny enough Charlie is chunkier but weighs the same, he does have a smaller frame though. But he is soooo cute and still looks like a puppy.

I've been trying to take more as well but I've given up now - they are also play fighting....

Good luck!

G

·
Hi Clair

If your coming to the lab meet in August I will get my boyfriend Stephen to flash his camera at your Brandy & Rosze he is very into photography and loves taking pics of things but I'm not allowed to refer to them as snaps apparently he gets offended if I do that. I bought him a how to take photographs of dogs book for christmas and he's now read it from cover to cover and apparently it's very good in photographer terms and he is now ready to shoot so models step forwards

Take care

Michaela

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Hi Amanda,

I love piccies of George and Charlie, I like the one of them playing frisby and the one on their bed! :lol:

As for you Clair fancy calling someone elses dog "chunky", I'll have words with you later! :D

Cristina

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
lol @ cristina what???..lol..chunky as in big built or big framed or just really cute and chunky..lol..

the hound awwww thanks but i will not be there :( to far for me plus family ties..lol..

·
Registered
38 Posts
your Dogs :)

AAWWW.. your dogs are lovely :D ..my next door neighbour has 2 king charles spaniels called Charlie and George LOL..cool names.
Lovely pics :)

Hazel x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts