Labradors Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure it this is going to work but here are some pictures of Pippy just before she came home with us and when she was nearly a year.

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Awww lovely pics and I can see that your daughter was very young when you got Pippy, I bet they are bestest friends and that would be why Pippy feels so protective of her :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Mary, yes they are best friends. One of the reasons I got Pip was because Bea is an only child and I wanted her to have some one on her side so to speak at home. So when Bea's fed up with me or her dad, she can go and cry on pip's shoulder or moan about us. Pip just adores her too.

I have to say, one of my greatest pleasures is watching Pippy run and play with Bea and her friends in the fields when we all go walking. It just seems so right. (If that makes any sense at all!)

The problem with this site is that I keep hearing about and seeing such lovely dogs I now want a housefull!

G

·
Awwww It's so lovely to see a child with a dog as it's best buddy. Unlike humans friends, Pippy will never let her down.

Like you I got my first dog because I didn't want my son to be a lonely only child....Just what I hadn't realised was that I was actually pregnant again when I got her :oops: :lol: . Even though my son was only a year old, he and Lottie had an amazing bond, they literally went everywhere together. They were both hyper and mad too, which made life interesting at times. :| :lol:

I don't think you can beat having a doggy mate while you are growing up and I know I still think about my naughty little Terrier friend I had as a child. The love and devotion they give that child is totally priceless.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts