Labradors Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to upload a pic of my lab into the choc labs album, which went well, but I managed to open a new album which is on page one. Can anyone tell me how to delete it? I was aiming to add a pic to my signature but seem to have lost my wits and can't manage it. HELP!!!

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
i can't see an album?
but i can see your photo! :D

my laptop is about to die so hopefully someone will be along to help u in a mo....

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
is this the one

double click on your pic, then right click and click on properties, then highlight and copy the url, then go back to your profile and insert the copied url inbetween img img and hey presto it should appear

sorry i am not a good teacher so hope you can understand all that

sheila and zak

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
I have a tutorial that will walk you through how to make an album in the galleries (best to have one then your pics aren`t spread all over the place) and also how to add a sig pic, if you`d like it drop me a PM with your email addy and I`ll send it to you :D

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sheila - yes that's Roofie and I think he is cute to. Thanks to everyone else and I feel such a clutz as I have used computers all my working life. Will take of the offer of tutorial though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts