Labradors Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Well since you have such good taste in doggy names ;-)

Most folk here use Photobucket. I know some are moving to Flickr, but my stuff is in Photobucket.

Create an account and you can upload your photos from your PC (or phone or tablet via the Photobucket app).

Once you have a photo, there are sharing codes and you copy and paste them into your post here. Actuall you just click on one of the fields and it copies to your clipboard and you just paste from there:

http://support.photobucket.com/entries/21113677-Link-Codes-Embedding-or-Linking-Photos-and-Videos

I would HIGHLY suggest you pick the 'IMG Thumb' option as that posts a smaller photo in the post and then you can click on the photo for a bigger image.
Like this:

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Nah, flickr, you don't get the annoying adverts when uploading, plus you get a stack load of space, 1tb free, so plenty of room more more doggy pics!
If you go the Flickr route, to upload onto here you open the photo in flickr and there is a box with a curved arrow in it and select the size you want then copy and paste the code into your post on here.
Try both sites out, see which you find easiest to use and go with it, they're both free :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts