Labradors Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following on from last week's event, I've decided to run a little auction listing to raise money for Labrador Rescue South East & Central, http://www.loveyourlabrador.co.uk, a rescue very dear to my heart :)

The listing is for five cards, one of each of the designs shown here:
http://angelachapman.zenfolio.com/lrsecauction

The cards do not have the black border around them (that's just there because of the format of the online shop I use) and will obviously not feature my copyright info across them.

The cards are large - A5 when folded (approximately 199mm x 143mm folded size), are left blank for your own message and each comes with an envelope. They will be despatched in a protective, board-backed envelope.

You may notice a few familiar faces amongst the range :wink: I have also included a non-dog related one in case people have non-doggie friends 8O :lol: to send cards to.

The auction listing will run for a week, so will end at 8pm on Saturday 29 August 2009. I will cover the cost of postage to the winning bidder within the UK, so the full amount from the listing will go to LRSE&C.

You are welcome to bid from outside of the UK but I may ask for a donation towards postage (shouldn't be more than a pound or two).

If you would like to bid, please reply to this thread with your bid. I may mention the listing elsewhere too and will update this thread with any other bids.

Any questions, please ask :flower:

The cards usually retail for £2.50 each, so please bid generously :flower:

(posted with Nat's permission, thank you :)).

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, when I said please bid generously, I didn't think it would be this generously! :D Thank you all so much, LRSE&C will be delighted :flower: Just under two days to go now :)

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Auction has now ended, Jacky you are the winning bidder - thank you so much and thank you to everyone that bid so generously :flower:

Will PM you about payment etc. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts