Labradors Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forum regulars will know that I am an artist and dogs are one of my favourite subject to paint - even Corbie hasn't escaped being immortalised on paper... even though he kept putting his chin in the paint at the time. :D

I would like to offer all members of Labrador Forums a 10% discount on any painting commissions of 11" x 8" size (A4) and upwards. For example, the standard price for an 11" x 8" portrait is currently £55 but for forum members it would be £49.50, this includes postage costs. I also do smaller paintings starting from £20. All paintings are done in watercolour and make an ideal gift.

More detailed information can be found in the Pet Portrait Commissions section of my website where there is a gallery of my Pet Portraits work, including a few labradors :D

Please feel free contact me if you would like any further information or indeed, are considering having a portrait commissioned of your pet - all subjects considered.

Here's one of my favourite paintings I have done recently of Corbie's mum:

N.B Please note, I am a paid advertiser on labforums and due to my paid advert not being displayed at the moment, I have been offered the opportunity to let everyone know about my portraits via the forums.

·
Registered
421 Posts
excellent!

What an excellent painting! You are very talented

Barney my black lab just tends to come out as a black blob on photos...so a good painting would be ideal to properly capture how he looks.

I'll start saving!

John
www.marsupialelvis.com
Home of the black blob

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Hi Karen

Your paintings look wonderful, and I have been showing them to my family and giving them big hints i would like a painting done of my 3,my birthday would be nice,I will keep dropping HINTS. My problem is I can't get a decent picture with the 3 of them looking at the camera at the same time, my son was trying to help me get a photo taken yesterday and I ended up with tears streaming down my face with laughing, Sox would look at a bird flying,then Kassie licks her lips just as we took the photo, it was all very frustrating but I WILL get a decent photo if it kills me. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you John and Margaret for the kind comments :)

I know what you mean about photos! Every time I take one of Corbie I have to be so quick :lol: I have the same trouble when I take photos of my parents' two dogs, one will look at the camera but the other is always doing who knows what!

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Karen,

You are very talented, that portrait of Corbie is lovely!

I've seen your others on your website too - fantastic, well done!

Julie

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Hi Karen,

The water colour is lovely of Corbies mum.. :D I hope that you get your advert on here soon and the orders flood in..lol
Hope thing are going ok after losing your job... :(

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Kev - Thanks :wink:

Hi Cristina - Thanks, I've had a couple of commissions of dogs (not labs though) and a couple of cats recently, although owners are still chasing them around with the camera :lol: Am trying not too stress too much, so trying to think positive 8O

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just had to add this one I did of Corbie, showing him at 10 weeks old. Doesn't he look a little angel?! :lol: :twisted: I'm going to have to have my own Corbie gallery in the house :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts