Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as thugh we're discussing names of our dogs, how about sharing their Pedigree names too. Ive heard some interesting ones in my time, one of which was today!!

So i'll start... Sasha's pedigree name is Sally Superlass. Not too exciting but interesting none the less :?

·
Premium Member
8,847 Posts
Coco's is "Cocoa Calos Thea". I think it means beautiful or kind goddess.
Milly, although she is not pure breed, has a KC registered name on the obedience and working trials register as "Myegirl Milly"

·
Registered
504 Posts
My Ollie’s pedigree name is

Ollie De Clisson

Although I actually called him Oliver for a pet name (not because of his pedigree name but he always wanted more with his food) his pet name was very often shortened to Ollie or Ol.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi

Jester's KC name is Colne Valley Andrew.

It amazes me where they get all these names from??
Our westie we called him Freddie, his KC name was Hemswell Snowstorm??

Lyndsay xxx

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Don't laugh guys..... Frodo's KC name is FRODO :lol: :lol: some name for Sandyland bloodline :lol: ..... Hey BTW the Kennel club of India is affilated to the KC, London.... There we go one more connection.... :D

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
stevtel said:
Our westie we called him Freddie, his KC name was Hemswell Snowstorm??
One of my parents westies is King Tuttie of Whitland (aka Hamish) :lol:

I don't know how the breeders think of them all - it was bad enough thinking of Corbie, although we did think of it 8 months before evening getting him :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Jakes KC Name is "Brecksness Lad" and Beths is "Velvet Sea Princess" but we call them Stinky and Smeegle as nicknames. Friend of Frodos perhaps! :eek:

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
max is a backyard breed so the poor little lad hasnt got any papers :cry: so i have given him his own tittle so he doesnt feel left out :lol:

MANICMAX OF LABBYFORUM KENNELS!!!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,847 Posts
maxsmum said:
max is a backyard breed so the poor little lad hasnt got any papers :cry: so i have given him his own tittle so he doesnt feel left out :lol:

MANICMAX OF LABBYFORUM KENNELS!!!! :lol:
Max does not have to miss out on a posh name! Milly is not purebreed but £12 got her a KC registered name. Gwan, gwan. gwan - you know you want to!!! :wink: :lol:

I was told of someone who's KC name is Little Miss Tess Tickle. (Try saying it out loud over a tannoy at a show!!!)

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Hello fello lurkers,

Ellie's name is Velvetine Little Angel... :lol: ....Hells angel more like when she playin up

Riva is..... a name the breeder let me choose...... :) ......Craegvin Sunset Goldie.....Because she makes me so happy....and laugh at her antics... :lol:

Coral...wait for this one guy's.. 8O and.. :? is Damascus Road.. I hate this one because the breeder was very religious :roll: and I have felt like contacting the Kennel club to get it changed in some way, but don't know if I ever will.

I am liking this web site more as each day goes by.

Thank you, this is certainly......lurkers paradise..... :lol:

Colette

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Hi Brighteye

Just thought i new that KC name do they come from Irvine? If its the same ones i remember them from my show days.

Regards Margaret

1 - 20 of 25 Posts