Labradors Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bracks and I passed KCGC Silver tonight :D

We also threw our hat into the ring for Gold too. I'm delighted with my girlie... until Monday, she'd never done an emergency stop in her life, having flunked it every week at training for months. Then, out for a walk on Mon, and she did it!!! So, I decided to give it a bash tonight. I was reasonably confident she'd manage everything else for Gold fine, but was v dubious about emergency stop. So, when she did it perfectly, I kicked back and relaxed...... :roll: shouldn't have though! :lol: Did the little madam not go and follow me when we left to do the out-of-sight part of her stay. It was my fault - I stepped off on my left foot - schoolboy error :oops: However, on the whole, I'm delighted with my girlie tonight. She did well, and was worth braving torrential rain twice for each of the road walks! Only 1 dog out of 5 passed Gold.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
WTG bracks :D and you :D

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
wow!!!

well done to both of you!!!

naturally bracks is super-advanced, being a choccie girlie!!!

love jan and rubes xx

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Well done Mo and Bracken.

I had to giggle at the left and right foot problem - when I did obedience I used to have left and right marked on my hand :lol: :lol: :lol: .

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Aw, well done!!!! Good girl Bracken!

We have our Bronze test on Sunday, its the stay that is worrying me, since every dog in the class failed it last Wednesday when we were practicing. Don't know what went wrong!

I so badly want to pass and prove Cadbury can do this. Oh well, I'm sure we'll get there one day!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Well done!

Tarka and I are still waiting for a place on the gold class. But the gap between silver and gold seems enormous, so I reckon once we have a place we will be there for life!!

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Well done to you both Mo, great achievement :D Now you will be going for gold (do you remember that programme - i hated it, SO annoying :? :lol: )

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Wow! Well done!
Trying to get us on a bronze class at the moment! I think the being calm whilst I have a chat with another person is going to be our sticking point!! We haven't had a lot of chance to practice as people have always wanted a minute chat with Luna not me!!!!!!! :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts