Labradors Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of ordering 2 new collars & a lead from Padfoot Pets & cant remember if LF members get a discount & if we do what the code is.
Does anyone have any idea please as i'm just about to hit the submit button. Many thanks :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, its a shame if its not working anymore & i may have a look elsewhere :(

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
try it...it might just be me..i couldn; get it to work the last time either....it was Lesley or Karen that sorted it for me.... :oops:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
It's LAB1 but it doesn't actually show on the site in the payment box ie. the total figure doesn't reduce. They apply it when they take the payment. When I ordered Lottie's stuff I emailed them to say it hadn't worked and Lesley explained it to me.
Hope that helps.
Barbara

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, i typed in Lab10 so fingers crossed it'll work especially as i've spent a little more than i intended :roll: well i couldn't decide which colour collar & lead i wanted so did the only thing possible & ordered both :lol:

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Jen-D said:
Thanks, i typed in Lab10 so fingers crossed it'll work especially as i've spent a little more than i intended :roll: well i couldn't decide which colour collar & lead i wanted so did the only thing possible & ordered both :lol:
LOL...thats why i pick two and then let hubby decide which one to buy.. :D and he pays for it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm single so have to be really sensible lol, i love Doggy shopping & can go a bit mad a times :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
If you search for any of Lesley's posts she'll have the code advertised at the bottom with her siggy, I'm sure she pays for advertising still :wink:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Hi guys, sorry not been around for a few days.

Padfoot Pets do gove all LF members 10% discount if they enter LAB1 in the 'gift voucher' box at the checkout. If you put the code in any other box it will not work.

If you place an order and the discount doesn't go through best thing to do is either pm me or karen or email Padfoot using the contact us email facility on the site.

Sometimes Karen and I will know you are LF members just by your names but as you can imagine this isn't very often as sometimes screen names bear no resemblence at all to your real names :lol:

Jen-D I've pm'd re your discount.

Any problems please feel free to contact either myself or Karen.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts