Labradors Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been looking for a dog for about 4 month, we had a Lab many years ago( 1979) and she left impression.
Since then we have only had rescue dogs or unwanted dogs and they have all been brilliant, however we have never had a one that was brand new, until now.

Meet Scully 17 Days old and already looking beautiful, the youngest one we have ever had was a 4 month old Lurcher cross, so we are looking forwards to our challenge.
We can't wait.

·
Administrator
20,641 Posts
Welcome. Labradors do create a lasting impression. I had a variety of dogs until my first Labrador in 1972. Since then only Labradors were good enough.

It's so lovely having a puppy, it's like a blank piece of paper which you can draw on what you want. :)

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Welcome to LF.

Scully looks gorgeous. I've always had mine from pups, well apart from one rescue. Enjoy every minute and take loads of photos, they don't stay little very long.

Reactions: Foster&Joy

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
What a little cutie 😊
They definitely are my favourite. Our first lab came along in 1988 and we've not been without at least one since then. We too have had rescues and it was a real shock to our system bringing our little pup home just 5 weeks ago. I may be shattered but I have not stopped smiling since then. She is our third pup but I had forgotten how exhausting they were. Absolutely love her to bits and worth it all. You've chosen well 🥰

Reactions: Foster&Joy

·
Registered
8 Posts
We've been looking for a dog for about 4 month, we had a Lab many years ago( 1979) and she left impression.
Since then we have only had rescue dogs or unwanted dogs and they have all been brilliant, however we have never had a one that was brand new, until now.

View attachment 26345

Meet Scully 17 Days old and already looking beautiful, the youngest one we have ever had was a 4 month old Lurcher cross, so we are looking forwards to our challenge.
We can't wait.

View attachment 26345

We can't wait.

Hi

We have just got our first pup - Twig, he's 9 weeks old. We've never had a pup before, we've always had rescue Labs, so this is a whole new ball-game for us. I'm so glad I've found this forum as there's so much information on here, and it's also re-assuring to hear other owners saying how tiring it is with a pup, I thought I may be the onky person finding this a wee bit stressful!

Scully is beautiful!!:love:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts