Labradors Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Baymax, b.Nov2020
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I once had this beautiful Lab puppy, Baymax, almost 7 months now. As the temps were rising here in Rome, we decided for a weekend at the Terminillo, a 2200 meters mountain just 1 hour away where we have a little cottage.

Ahhhh the fresh balmy air

As we walked early in the morning the forest was silent and cool and my eagle eyes spotted some fur amongst the forest. A female fallow deer.

So after 30 years plus without shooting I aimed and shot ...... the deer flitted away unscathed, but I now have a Labrador skin carpet.

Time for me to go back to practicing range, plus finding a new puppy.

PS OF COURSE THIS IS ONLY AN ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. NEVER OWNED A RIFLE. WOULD NEVER KILL A DEER UNLESS VERY HUNGRY. BAYMAX IS HEALTY AND GROWING

Premium Member
You tease 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Reactions: rjalex

Registered
I once had this beautiful Lab puppy, Baymax, almost 7 months now. As the temps were rising here in Rome, we decided for a weekend at the Terminillo, a 2200 meters mountain just 1 hour away where we have a little cottage.

Ahhhh the fresh balmy air

View attachment 26803

As we walked early in the morning the forest was silent and cool and my eagle eyes spotted some fur amongst the forest. A female fallow deer.
View attachment 26804

So after 30 years plus without shooting I aimed and shot ...... the deer flitted away unscathed, but I now have a Labrador skin carpet.
View attachment 26805

Time for me to go back to practicing range, plus finding a new puppy.

PS OF COURSE THIS IS ONLY AN ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. NEVER OWNED A RIFLE. WOULD NEVER KILL A DEER UNLESS VERY HUNGRY. BAYMAX IS HEALTY AND GROWING
So funny! Are those Baymax's teeth marks on the chair leg? 馃榾

Administrator
Are those Baymax's teeth marks on the chair leg?
I have a cupboard door in the kitchen with the corner chewed by my Beth many years ago. I had a new kitchen some years back, but kept my original doors because of that door. It's the door Beth carved her name on all those years ago when she was a baby, so it's important.

Registered
Baymax, b.Nov2020
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fond memories :) No that chair was worn by something else.
Baymax is a capable woodworker. I sometimes think Labs in the past had a common ancestor with beavers!
Here's how he's treating and even simplifying my kitchen's chairs :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts