Labradors Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Postie's just been and made a huge noise,Dylan flew down the stairs with me following,opened the hall door and dont ask me what happened next all i can tell you is i banged my head on the front door,dylan was on top of me and we were both fighting to get this months Your Dog magazine.I did eventually win and rescued it,why don't i lock him out, i hear you ask well simply because the new carpet is thicker than the old one and the door takes ages to open or close,so the mag is rescued, Dylan is sulking and my head is hurting and i think i had better get a joiner in by next month.Lynne.

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
I think you should start ordering two copies of Your Dog, one for each of you :lol: Hopefully the postman couldn't hear what was going on behind the door!

Hope the head gets better soon. :D

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Karen,postie did hear thats why he did a runner i think, funnily enough i have just been out with dylan and picked up a letter for someone round the corner,i reckon he dropped it fleeing from my screeching,our normal postie is on holiday so this one does'nt know not to make too much noise when approaching our house.anyway all is forgiven as we have had loads of cuddles and my head is better.Lynne.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts