Labradors Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OW!

Just been playing with Cadbury, had his football and we were playing Tug of War, he pulled hard and a sharp pain zipped up my right arm. (Didn't let go of the ball though :) )

Anyway, I'm now indoors, went to type on LF and OW, OW, OW! Muscle strain in right wrist! Pain when typing!! And now my shoulder is starting to twinge too.

Darn dog!

·
Registered
195 Posts
CB as started to pull tooooooooooo hard aswell.
Hubby came home last week from dog walk with a bad back!!

I'm all for letting go now! I like my arm in its socket!!

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't normally play Tug of War either, because Cadbury is just too strong. But he does so love a game! :lol:

Oh well, who needs arms anyway. :wink:

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Was going to say the same as Katie, CJ used to play tuggy with Cindy, she`d never let go either even when she was being bounced off the furniture :lol:

Hope your arm and shoulder feel better soon :)

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
This is a game i play most days, and why i have always got pain killers in the house.

Which i have to take most days. :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, arm seems recovered this morning, but I think I will avoid playing tug for a while! Guess the solution is a second dog then :roll: :lol:

Lol, @ Gixju and the painkillers! :lol:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Now I'm a HUGE mama of a lady and Eddie even gets too strong for me at times when playing tug o' war - I hate to be beaten but when he starts taking even me off my feet, I just let go and think "jeez, if you can do me, then you deserve to win"!!!!

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know, I hate losing too! But sometimes you have to concede defeat, either that or lose an arm from its socket!

Who made these dogs so strong?!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts