Labradors Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At twaning yesturday a nasti dog bit my lip witch urt wots and wots and waz bleedin :cry: mom maid it better an gav me wots of simpaphi :D but not much today :( The nasti dog witch non ov us lik wont be cumming again :D
Peaz can I have wots of simpaphi then mom mite giv me more treats :D :D

fanks
Oscar

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Hi Oscar it CJ ere, me ad to twanswate dis for me mum cos she culd`nt unstand doggie speek :lol: , me opes yous wip is betta weally soon and mes gwad dat nasti doggie int cumin yous cwasses gain.

Oscar, you need to use that big labbie eyes at your mum, look at her then put your head down but look up, if that doesn`t melt her and make her give you some more treats nothing will :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
cawi ere ocsa, meez hopz vat ur wip is awl betta soooon, badded doggy oo did vat too you :( jana sez she hopz uz betta son too and mumz givzes u wots ov biscits :)

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
pah! alfie can;t read yet so i had to translate that all by meself.. :lol: :lol: not an easy job.....lol

hope your lip is all better soon and just keep nudging mummy til she gives your treats.

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
_Mary_ said:
Oscar, you need to use that big labbie eyes at your mum, look at her then put your head down but look up, if that doesn`t melt her and make her give you some more treats nothing will :lol: :lol:
OK - so NOW I know where Bramble got that little trick from Mary... :evil: :evil: :evil: I'm sooooo coming to have words with your lot..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww Oscar - we all hope your lip is better sooon - Bramble understands and sympathises 'cos that happened to him at training too - and he says it hurt and hurt and hurt - and what is needed is lots and lots of VERY special treats....that helps it get better VERY quickly

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
aww oscar, is me Bess, wotten dog biting u,me hopz youz lip is betta soon
gud avice from CJ, twy a big sign az well when yous do that loking fing, works weally gud, hopz ya get tweats
xx

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Eve said:
OK - so NOW I know where Bramble got that little trick from Mary... :evil: :evil: :evil: I'm sooooo coming to have words with your lot..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eve Neo and Bramble
PMSL, we`re going away so won`t be here when you arrive :wink: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fanks evrywan 4 repies :D
I fink mi wip is bit betta wis murnin stwill wantin mur simpaphi ov mom wiv wots ov tweats.
Iv I get wots ov tweats ill share em out wiv u
:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts