Labradors Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went to Lanzarote for 2 weeks and as son was in NZ on his schools rugby tour, we had no option but to put Oscar into Kennels :( I was not happy about this but we researched the kennels in our area and picked the best one that we could find.

Well the wee man had a ball :D we got txt messages from him (knew labs were clever... but txting :wink: ) he told us that it did take him a bit to settle in but then he had met new friends and was having a ball. :D he also texted us the day before we came home to say he couldn't wait to see us and hoped we'd had a good holiday LOL

They also had a webcam so we could look in on him....sad I know... but I needed to make sure he wasn't fretting!! He was either sleeping or out playing :D
He also got his own holiday pics album and the pics are great :D

Well... when we went to pick him up he was delighted to see us but then wanted to go back in 8O
We were a bit put out but it just showed that he was well looked after.

So all in all it worked out great.

Just thought I would share our experience as I know it can be a wrench to put our precious labs into kennels.

·
Premium Member
11,616 Posts
That is lovely.I am glad you had a good holiday and Oscar had a good time.Also he was able to comincate with you. :) :)

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Im really happy Oscar enjoyed his 'holiday'. :D
I've always been a little unsure about putting Diesel in kennels but ill think twice next time we go away.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts