Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, after mulling over the LLR idea, we feel that there are too many complications involved and red tape, so we with your permission would like to donate the money to TWO of the rescues organisations who are members or Lab link rescue such as LRSE&C and The Oldies for example

We will split the money equally.

SO we need you to tell us who you would like the money to and why you want to nominate them.

The 2 rescue organisations with the most nominations will win and in the case of a tie Bob and I will have the casting vote.

So please let us know WHO should have a share and WHY.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Sorry if I'm being dim :oops: but do you mean LF members who have rescue dogs, or rescue groups that are represented on LF by members, or rescue volunteers who are LF members?

Sorry ... again ...

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
I think Nat means those that took part in the recent photo comp which was to raise money for LLR.

Is there a list anywhere of who all the rescues are that are members of LLR Nat?

·
Premium Member
21,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
I would vote for Many Tears and Lab Rescue Scotland (obviously :roll: ) but would love Many Tears to get some money :)

Edited to say, I hope the rescue who are looking after Rupert too get some money

Whoever gets the money we know what a fantastic cause and we know the money will go to help many dogs :)

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
well my vote would go to the oldies club, just for all the work to put into find those senior doggies a lovely new home to spend whatever many years they have left.x

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
I do have a soft spot for Many Tears..but as long as we donate to a worthy cause I am happy :)

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - they all deserve a slice and need the help but......

LRRSE - as it could go towards paying for the rest of Ruperts op (Ive loved reading his story and hearing his good news !)

and

Many Tears or Oldies Club

edited for typo

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Very hard choice because they all deserve a share, will a note be made of which two get so that next year we can vote for a different pair?

For this year I go for the rescue thats looking after Rupert the Bear`s needs, for that reason, as said it`ll help pay for his op.

Second, Many Tears, many of us know of this rescue and a fair few members have fostered/adopted dogs from them, they work tirelessly to rescue dogs that would otherwise probably suffer horrible deaths.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
LRRSE - cause i know first hand what a wonderful job they do
and
Many tears cause I know from linzi what a great job they do

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
I know some of these rescues have had donations from money raised on here before. I know they are all deserving but could we maybe put it to ones who have not recieved an LF donation before?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts