Labradors Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i would say this today. Tomorrow will be too painful.

I still miss everything about him, and think of him everyday. He will be in my heart forever.

Until we meet and cuddle again,continue to run and play at the bridge.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}]

You have my sympathies. Try to keep busy tomorrow. Perhaps do something nice to remember your little man by. :D

·
Premium Member
11,617 Posts
That year has really flown by.Thinking of you at this sad time.Sweet thoughts of Gixer running free at the bridge. :( :(

·
Premium Member
21,240 Posts
I was just thinking the same, how time has flown by :(

I am sure he is looking down on you all from the Bridge, remember him with fond memories.

Dogs Who've Shared our Lives

"They will not go quietly,
the dogs who've shared our lives.
In subtle ways they let us know
their spirit still survives.
Old habits still make us think
we hear a barking at the door.
Or step back when we drop
a tasty morsel on the floor.
Our feet still go around the place
the food dish used to be,
And, sometimes, coming home at night,
we miss them terribly.
And although time may bring new friends
and a new food dish to fill,
That one place in our hearts
belongs to them...
and always will."

"Sometimes it helps just to know someone cares...and I do."

Author Unknown

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Thinking of you on the 1st anniversary of Gixer going to the bridge :( I hope that you can remember your special boy with a smile :)

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
What a wonderful picture of your boy smiling on the beach. Recall all the memories of him that make you smile tomorrow and have a special walk with Sultan. He'll be looking out for you tomorrow as always. Thinking of you.

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Will think of you tomorrow and Gixer - try and think of all the happy memories you shared together and have a good cry and lots of cuddles with Sultan x

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
That is a lovely picture of Gixer, I hope he is enjoying the beach at the bridge free from his pain.

I will be thinking of you tomorrow, you went through so much with him :(

xx

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Lovely pics of a very handsome boy who went far too soon, my thoughts are with you Julie, give Sultan some extra cuddles tomorrow, he`ll know your sad and want to comfort you.

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Guys. Strangely, i feel so much better,(If that is the right word). today. Yesterday. Once i got sent home, i did nothing but cry.

Today, i/ve made him a little promise in my head. Only think of all the good times. Take Sultan to some of his old walks, and places we used to going swimming. Something i have/nt been able to do.

One more photo of my adorable, loving Gixer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts