Labradors Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, well I am just here for a super dork question I guess.
In this house we love our Mr. Pickle and Heavy Cream (labrador babies) and so, the kiddo (the human one) is nowadays studying at home with us mostly because sometimes he has classes in person, others don't (pandemic)... so the wife and I are trying to keep up with his education as best as possible.
Any labrador related pages you would recommend with natural science, physics and math materials?
I know this is sooo far fetched but I got the idea from my sister whose daughter LOVES pugs, and she found a webpage about math and pugs! Yeah can you believe it LOL,,,, but I told my son and he was like "nah, pugs are lame" :rolleyes:

Any educational page that is about dogs though, in general, I know asking for a labrador one is too much.
Just trying to keep the kiddo motivated. Middle school level please.

Picture of my Heavy Cream baby girl for tax (yes her name is Cream, yes she is more like Chocolate but the boy named her when he was younger and well, it stuck. Old picture btw, is my phone bg so I have it handy :3
Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore Working animal

·
Registered
Labrador
37 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum 😊 Love your doggos names, at least I’m hoping you really have a lab called Mr Pickle 😆

I love the idea of a lab & maths related site as I’m rubbish at maths, but sadly do not know of one. I can imagine maths problems along the lines of ‘the brown Labrador ate 5 of the 22 chews on the floor, and the yellow lab ate the rest. How many chews did the yellow Labrador eat? The correct answer is of course ‘none, because the brown Labrador actually ate them all’

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.